• Bank statements, or credit card statements, issued by a regulated financial sector firm (original copies within last 3 months)

  • Official Letter from HMRC or National Tax Authority (This can be dated from the last 12 months)

  • Utility Bill (Letter issued by utility provider, contain name, contain address & be issued within last 3 months - not including mobile phone bills)

  • Letter by your bank/lawyer/accountant OR affidavits confirming your name, your address dated within the last 3 months.

  • House or motor insurance certificate (dated within the last 12 months)

  • Current council tax demand letter or statement (issued within the last 12 months)

  • Government rent card or Local Government (Council) issued tenancy agreement

We can also accept national identity cards from some jurisdictions, as long as this is not also being used as a proof of identity

Did this answer your question?